Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Thousand Apologies

bouquet of roses
Sorry, actually this is not a new post, just an explanation why there appears to be a break in the sequence of my posts. You may observe that my Chuseok posting appears to be the latest post when it should not be the case. A simple explanation really, you see someone had commented on our mutual liking for Korea as we both blog about it and had suggested that I make my fonts bigger for my Chuseok posting which was what I was doing when this terrible thing happened. I’m not exactly a computer wizard and I don’t understand anything about html at all. After completing the editing I wanted to republish it but it could not be done due to a  html error so it seems, from the message I got on my computer screen. So I chose the easy way out by deleting the whole thing and made another entry copied from the copy saved in the computer. This time I was successful in getting it published, only thing it's got the current date on it instead of the date I first published it which was on 8th September 2009. It was posted before the other two posts but now it looks like it was posted after them. So I hope that you will excuse me for the error. In the process I also lost two comments which were posted on that post. Someone else had posted that he enjoyed reading my blog. Already I’m lacking in comments and followers and now it’s  minus  two comments. So I am appealing to those of you who happen to stop by this site to kindly add a comment or two to boost my ranking. The contest will be judged on the number of hits and also on the comments posted. I’m counting on your help. At least I also get to know that someone is reading my blog and that my writing is not in vain after all. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the loss of comments - these days, they're like gold to new bloggers like you and me. But I'm really glad you responded positively to feedback - it's much easier to read your work now. My eyes thank you!
    Ajumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ajumma,

    I was "spring cleaning" my blog posts when I saw a lot of comments lying around still unanswered! You good people who have taken the trouble to comment on my blog must be thinking how rude of me not to respond. Call it inexperience, so forgive me for not replying earlier. Yes you are right, comments are like 'gold' to us new bloggers. Beginners make a lot of blunders so comments can put us on the right path. Thanks

    ReplyDelete